Experienced in Scottish Travel
Valid only on bookings through our website for a limited time.
- Glengoyne Distillery
- Loch Lomond Shores
- Stirling Castle
Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond & Glengoyne Distillery
- Sights: Edinburgh Pyramids, Linlithgow Palace, The Kelpies
- First Destination Stop: Glengoyne Whisky Distillery
- Enjoy a whisky tour through this almost 200 year old Whisky Distillery (children are free, adults are £12.50 with 2 tastings). Alternatively, enjoy the great outdoors and visit a 'wee' waterfall behind the distillery or walk a small portion of the West Highland Way before boarding the luxury coach.
- Sights: Queen Elizabeth Forrest Park of the Trossachs, Loch Lomond
- Second Destination Stop: Loch Lomond Shores
- Explore this stunning visitor destination set on the southern tip of Loch Lomond. With views up the Loch to Ben Lomond, the scenery is amazing. Visit the shops, Aquarium, Bird of Prey Centre, Aerial Adventure Course, Adventure Golf or the free outdoor playpark and have lunch or refreshments at one of the eateries. You may also choose to cruise on Loch Lomond for 1 hour and enjoy the commentary and full bar facilities on board. (All activities carry entrance fees & charges)
- Sights: Trossachs National Park
- Third Destination Stop: Aberfoyle Wool Centre
- Enjoy a sheepdog demonstration (April - September) or visit the paddocks of rare sheep and goat breeds, a miniature pony and selection of hens and doves. There is an outdoor playpark, beer garden and retail shop featuring handmade articles made by real Highlanders.
- Sights: River Teith, River Forth, Wallace Monument, Stirling Castle
- Fourth Destination Stop: Stirling Castle
- You have 2 hours at this ancient castle to explore the Great Hall, Royal Palace, Chapel Royal, Tapestry Exhibit, Great Kitchens and Regimental Museum. Enjoy refreshments or some retail therapy at the cafe and visitors shop if you wish.
Bus stand ZH outside of Calton Burial grounds on Waterloo Place EH1 3EG
Please be at departure point 10 minutes prior to departure to check in
Returns to original departure point
Transport by air-conditioned coach
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees for attractions (available to purchase from us in cash on the day)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infants age 0-1 are free provided they do not occupy a seat. Please add a child ticket to your booking if you would like to reserve a seat for infants (highly recommended for this day tour)
Seats are first come, first served
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
Each traveler is allowed 1 carry-on bag size luggage. Please inform the tour operator prior to travel if you wish to store luggage or prams in the storage under the coach
Tours may be cancelled if numbers are too low but passengers will be offered an alternative tour, another date or receive a full refund.
Please note: the timings of stops and between destinations are approximate and entirely dependent on traffic conditions