Edinburgh to Loch Ness
Make the most of your visit to Scotland and take a Day tour from Edinburgh to the Highlands and Loch Ness.
Valid only on bookings through our website for a limited time.
- Fort Augustus - Loch Ness
- Commando Memorial
- Loch Tulla View Point
Our Multi-Lingual Audio & Video Guided Tour can be experienced in
Our coaches feature USB charging points to help keep your devices charged on the tour to Highlands.
Loch Ness Tour
Join us for a great day out from Edinburgh on our Loch Ness Tour! We offer a unique 1 day Loch Ness Tour guided by our brand new app based Audio Video tour guide, keeping you well informed about Scottish culture and history along your journey.
Our innovative system is delivered to each passenger on a personal tablet provided at each seat. Along with multilingual options available in French, German, Spanish and Italian. We also offer an English only children’s themed tour as well!
Our luxury coaches feature free WiFi, USB charging points, toilet, foot rests and reclining seats.
As we leave Edinburgh, we head over the Firth of Forth, where three bridges from the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries run side by side and are still in use today.
- First Destination Stop: Victorian town of Pitlochry (45 minutes)
- Here you have time to explore the town and get a bite to eat before we head off to our main attraction of the day.
- Sights: Blair Castle and Dalwhinney Distillery, Cairngorms National Park
- Second Destination Stop: Loch Ness - Fort Augustus
- We spend around 2 hours in Forth Augustus, a village that sits at the southernmost tip of Loch Ness. You can buy discounted seats while on the bus if you wish to enjoy a 60 minute cruise on Loch Ness at 1pm while visiting Fort Augustus (£14 adults, £8 children, £42 family ticket for two adults and two children). You have time to visit the local shops selling Nessie souvenirs, enjoy a leisurely meal and experience the lock system allowing boats to move uphill and downhill.
- Third Destination Stop: Commando Memorial (10 minute Photo Stop)
- Statue dedicated to the men of the original British Commando Forces raised during World War II
- Fourth Destination Stop: Glencoe (10 minute Photo Stop)
- Stand where the Massacre of Glencoe took place.
- Fith Destination Stop: Loch Tulla Viewpoint (10 minute Photo Stop)
- Take in the spectacular views over the loch.
- Sixth Destination Stop: Callander (45 Minutes)
- You can explore the village and grab a takeaway meal to enjoy along our final journey to Edinburgh.
- Sights: Doune Castle, The River Teith, The Wallace Monument, Stirling Castle, The Kelpies, Linlithgow Palace
- Our full day Loch Ness Tour comes to an end as we return to Edinburgh City Centre approx: 7:45pm.
Bus stand ZH outside of Calton Burial grounds on Waterloo Place EH1 3EG
Please be at departure point 10 minutes prior to departure to check in
Returns to original departure point
Transport by air-conditioned coach
Use of on board tablet with interactive multimedia touring
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees for Cruise Loch Ness (available for purchase with cash: £14 per adult, £8 per child, and £42 for a family ticket, which is valid for 2 adults and 2 children)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infants age 0-1 are free provided they do not occupy a seat. Please add a child ticket to your booking if you would like to reserve a seat for infants (highly recommended for this day tour)
Seats are first come, first served
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
Each traveler is allowed 1 carry-on bag size luggage. Please inform the tour operator prior to travel if you wish to store luggage or prams in the storage under the coach
Tours may be cancelled if numbers are too low but passengers will be offered an alternative tour, another date or receive a full refund.
Please note: the timings of stops and between destinations are approximate and entirely dependent on traffic conditions